Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (ChildFund Australia) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have answered in 25 words or less the question: “How has sport impacted your life?” and completed the entry form. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (ChildFund Australia).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
9. Total prize value is $125 (including GST). There is a total of five (5) signed rugby balls to be won, with a maximum of one (1) prize per person. Unsigned balls are individually worth $25.
10. Promotion commences 20 September 2019. Entries close 5pm 18 October 2019.
11. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules. The Promoter is ChildFund Australia, Level 8/162 Goulburn St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 ABN 79 002 885 761.
12. The information you are asked to provide to ChildFund Australia is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. ChildFund Australia will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
13. All entries become the property of ChildFund Australia. ChildFund Australia may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by ChildFund Australia then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
15. Entries will be judged at ChildFund Australia on 21 October 2019 and the winner’s name will be published on ChildFund Australia’s website and social media within 30 days of the draw.
16. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
17. If ChildFund Australia is unable to contact any of the winners within 30 days of the draw and ChildFund Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then ChildFund Australia will award the prize(s) to another valid entrant.
18. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number), released to ChildFund Australia and receive ongoing marketing material and correspondence from ChildFund Australia.