– Entrants must be 18 years of age or over
– Entrants must purchase and/or donate to Gifts for Good equal or over $250 in a single transaction.
– The donation and/or purchase must be made 01 November 2023 and 25 December 2023.
– The prize must be delivered to an Australian address
– Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (ChildFund Australia) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of chance.
2. The prize will be awarded to the first 100 entrants who fit the above criteria.
3. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not fit the above criteria. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
5. Total prize value is AU$ 1034.00 (including GST). There is a total of 100 prizes to be distributed, with a maximum of one (1) prize per person.
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
7. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
8. Promotion commences 01 November 2023 AEST and will close 25 December 2023 or when the allocation (quantity: 100) has exhausted, whichever comes first.
9. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules. The Promoter is ChildFund Australia, Level 8/162 Goulburn St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 ABN 79 002 885 761.
10. The information you are asked to provide to ChildFund Australia is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. ChildFund Australia will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by ChildFund Australia then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified in writing within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition. The prize will be sent, along with the donation receipt, to the winner by Australia Post.
15. If ChildFund Australia is unable to contact any of the winners within 30 days of the draw and ChildFund Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then ChildFund Australia will award the prize(s) to another valid entrant.
If you want to contact us for any reason in relation to this agreement, please contact Supporter Relations as below:
Phone: 1800 023 600 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm AEST)
Mail: ChildFund Australia
162 Goulburn Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010