- 2 packs of Ramen noodles
- 1 cup of thinly sliced chicken, pork or sausage
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of thinly sliced ginger
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1/2 cup of julienne carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 2 Tbsp of oil
Stir fry sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce or teriyaki sauce, or Yoshida sauce
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp of tomato sauce
- Mix everything in a bowl and set aside
- Cook noodles, drain, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add shallots, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add sliced meat and stir fry until meat is cooked throughout.
- Add broccoli, carrots and cabbage. Stir fry until veggies are tender.
- Add a bit of water to soften the veggies if needed.
- Mix in the noodles and sauce. Cook until noodles are hot.
- Serve immediately.