Our philanthropic partners support a wide range of programs that have a positive and lasting impact on the lives of children and families around the world.
ChildFund works with individual philanthropists, trusts, foundations and private ancillary funds (PAFs), who donate $10,000 or more, to deliver programs that address the needs of the most vulnerable children and communities.
From building schools and providing education resources to building the capacity of health systems in the Pacific, Asia, Africa and Latin America, we are able to tailor a support program that achieves your philanthropic goals.
All such gift projects can be named in recognition of the donor, their family, or for someone that they wish to remember or honour – for example a parent or an inspiring role model. Regular progress reports provide a strong sense of enjoyment and achievement now, as well as the assurance that you are creating lasting change for children.
Our Major Donors Receive
- Dedicated support from a member of our staff
- A choice of how your donation is used. You can either leave it to us to use your donation wherever children’s needs are greatest, or you can give to a specific programme or area of work – for example, to help children in humanitarian emergencies
- Specific initiatives that you can support, in the many countries we work in
- Invitations to exclusive events and speakers series
- Tailored proposals
- Regular reporting back on the impact of your donation
- The chance to see our projects first hand
- The chance to make a positive difference to the lives of the most vulnerable children
- Opportunities to involve your children and family with your philanthropy
Partner with us
ChildFund is proudly supported by many businesses, big and small, throughout Australia. Whether you have an interest in a particular sector or country where we work, or are a business looking for ways to support communities where you have operations, we can tailor a partnership to suit your needs.
Partnering with us will provide an opportunity to broaden your brand and reach with visibility, as well as ensuring goodwill. When sponsorships are strategic, they can boost sales and provide a way to engage with a dynamic audience such as decision makers in business, government entities, and of course customers.
ChildFund is an international NGO with operations in more than 70 countries, and a reputation for quality programs which improve the lives of children. We are able to work with you to create a program which will deliver tangible benefits to not only your business, but the families and children with whom we work.
How can your workplace support vulnerable children?
- Partner with us to sponsor one of our projects, events or campaigns
- Make a donation to one of our projects
- Provide in-kind goods or services to support our work
- Cause related marketing
- Get your staff involved in team building company fundraisers
- Providing matched donations
- Running consumer promotions
- Inspire and motivate your staff with payroll giving
- ChildFund Business Supporter