2020 has challenged us in ways we never imagined. But here’s an opportunity to make this year memorable for all the right reasons!
By taking part in the ChildFund Choose Your Challenge 2020, you can set your own challenge and make a difference for vulnerable children around the globe which 2020 has challenged more than ever.
For children in poor communities like one-year-old Max in Papua New Guinea (pictured, right), the impact of COVID-19 is just as big a risk as the virus itself.
School closures, food shortages, gaps in healthcare, job losses, and an increase in domestic violence are just some of the ways the pandemic is affecting children in developing communities.
By joining our 2020 Challenge, you can help more children like Max during this time of significant upheaval in their lives.
Choose any challenge around a goal of 20. You can read 20 books to your children, commit 20 acts of kindness in your community, plant 20 seedlings or complete a 20km run or hike.
Need more inspiration?
Here’s a few from the ChildFund team:
- Support 20 local businesses
- Take 20 photos of things you are grateful for
- Read 20 books to your children or grandkids
- Learn a new musical instrument by playing for 20 minutes each day
- Spend 20 hours painting or doing art
- Spend 20 minutes walking with your child every day and just listening
- Write 20 letters or postcards to the important people in your life
- Do 20 push-ups, burpees or sit-ups every day
- Learn to say thank you or another phrase in 20 languages
- Revamp or recycle 20 household items
The challenge is up to you. The ChildFund Choose Your Challenge 2020 is your chance to set yourself a goal while also raising money for children who are experiencing enormous challenges. Whatever challenge you choose, your efforts will be helping some of the most vulnerable children in the world.
The most creative Adult and Child entry will receive a $100 Westfield voucher and the opportunity to be featured on our social media channels!
And it is FREE to Register!
Every participant that raises…
- $20 will receive an exclusive ChildFund Australia running singlet
- $220 will receive a ChildFund Australia Keep Cup
- $2,020 will be gifted a beautiful necklace handmade by the women from our ChildFund communities in Uganda.