Scope of Work:
This consultancy will lead programming to promote the awareness of GBV and FSV, Helpline services and referral pathways in PNG and ensure evidence-based approaches when developing communications activities. The objectives are to increase visibility of the helpline and promote its services, with a focus on reaching women, children and youth.
- A review and evaluation of the existing Communication and Visibility Plan, and development of new plan encompassing changes to Helpline services and context (e.g., COVID-19 and expanded services).
- The development of a package of promotional and outreach materials for target audiences (children, youth and women) that may include brochures, images, posters, presentations, and Facebook content etc.
- Development of an Information Brief for children and youth with focus on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support, and access to the Helpline.
- Communication campaign to increase accessibility of Helpline to women experiencing GBV and FSV.
Role of ChildFund Papua New Guinea:
- Provide literature and key documents as required
- Provide ongoing advice to the consultant as required.
- Assist the consultant in gaining access to key stakeholders (NGO’s, Government etc.) as may be required.
- Give detailed feedback on materials and reports.